60 gel capsules / FREE SHIPPING!
- Supercharge the effects of your Herbal Medicine
- Optimizes and enhances the "Entourage Effect"
- Experience the incredible breakthrough in Terpene research and technology.
- Increase absorption and uptake of herbal medicines.
- Boost the amount of active ingredients in the system
- Amplify the therapeutic benefits of herbal medicine
- Enhanced euphoria and relaxation
- Enhanced pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties
- Advanced synergistic terpene formula to enhance your experience
- Proprietary terpene formulation specifically designed to open receptors and make them more available for absorption.
- Targets both the CB1 and CB2 receptors for maximum absorption.
- All natural formulation
- Extend the effects for longer periods (longer lasting relief)
- Formulated for medicinal and recreational users
- Helps reduce the need for tolerance breaks
- Helps reduce the amount of herb needed (save money!)
- Physician formulated
- Ingredients: 100% pure terpene blend isolated from essential oils (in a base of hemp seed oil)
- Manufactured in Canada (GMP certified and Health Canada approved facility)
- NO TAXES AND FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA (for a limited time)!
- 100% natural terpenes isolated from essential oils (proprietary blend) in a base of hemp seed oil
Directions for Use:
- Use 2 gel caps per session.
- Twist off tip of 2 gel packs and squeeze contents onto a clean napkin, hold close to nose, and inhale the vapours prior to (and during) herb use.
- Take long, deep breaths.
Enhanced Effect™ was developed after 5 years of research and development to help medicinal and recreational herb users overcome the negative effects of tolerance AND magnify the "Entourage Effect". By helping patients reduce tolerance to herbal medicine, they can maximize its medicinal benefits. They can also use herbal medicine continuously, without the need to take "tolerance breaks"--which was previously the only way to reduce tolerance. A proper tolerance break lasts 2-4 weeks--that's a long time to go without medicine when you depend on it daily.
What is Herbal Tolerance?
In simple terms, tolerance is essentially an adaptation by the body that results in a reduction in the effects of herbal medicine. Although that's the simple one-sentence answer, for those who are more scientifically inclined, please read Health Canada's detailed explanation on tolerance (written for medical professionals). Tolerance can be modulated and reduced by taking advantage of terpenes and the Entourage Effect.
What is the Entourage Effect?
Terpenes are mostly known for giving herb its unique smell, but they also have biochemical regulatory effects. Terpenes can activate specialized receptors in the brain, which regulates and enhances absorption.This interactive synergy between compounds has been coined the “entourage effect,” and once you know what this is, your herbal medicine experience will be forever changed! To put it simply, the entourage effect is the sum of all the parts that leads to the magic or power of herbal medicine!
Informational and Scientific Links: