60 gel capsules / FREE SHIPPING!
- Supercharge the effects of Cannabis, THC, and CBD!
- Experience the incredible breakthrough in Cannabis research and technology.
- Increase absorption and uptake of THC and CBD
- Boost the amount of THC and CBD in the system
- Amplify the therapeutic benefits of THC and CBD
- THC Effects: Enhanced euphoria and relaxation
- CBD Effects: Enhanced pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties
- Advanced synergistic terpene formula to enhance your cannabis experience
- Proprietary terpene formulation specifically designed to open receptors in the brain and make them more available for absorption.
- Targets both the CB1 and CB2 receptors for maximum absorption.
- All natural formulation
- Extend the effects of Cannabis for longer periods (lasting relief)
- Optimize the Cannabis "Entourage Effect"
- Formulated for medicinal and recreational users
- Helps reduce the need for tolerance breaks
- Helps reduce the amount of Cannabis herb needed (save money!)
- Physician formulated
- Ingredients: 100% pure terpene blend isolated from essential oils (in a base of hemp seed oil)
- Manufactured in Canada (GMP certified and Health Canada approved facility)
- No prescription or medical marijuana licence required
- NO TAXES AND FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA (for a limited time)!
- 100% natural terpenes isolated from essential oils (proprietary blend) in a base of Cannabis sativa seed oil
Directions for Use:
- Use 2 gel caps per session.
- Twist off tip of 2 gel packs and squeeze contents onto a clean napkin, hold close to nose, and inhale the vapours prior to (and during) cannabis use.
- Take long, deep breaths.
Terpenes on the Go:
Our individual packets offer an industry first--the use of an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and compostable (in any municipal compost program) gel-packs to create convenient, portable, and discreet individual packs providing you with fresh terpenes on-the-go. Each pack was designed to approximately contain the amount of terpenes in 1 g of dried cannabis.
These individual packs also ensure the rest of the unused terpenes in the jar are not exposed to oxygen--one of the most damaging factors to terpene stability.
Enhanced Effect™ was developed after 5 years of research and development to help cannabis users overcome the negative effects of tolerance AND magnify the Cannabis "Entourage Effect". It's a proprietary blend of four terpenes in a base of Cannabis sativa seed oil that helps users experience cannabis like they used to when they first started and enhance the therapeutic and recreational effects of Cannabis.
By helping patients reduce tolerance to cannabis, they can maximize its medicinal benefits. They can also use cannabis continuously, without the need to take "tolerance breaks"--which was previously the only way to reduce tolerance. A proper tolerance break lasts 2-4 weeks--that's a long time to go without medicine when you depend on it daily.
What is Cannabis Tolerance?
In simple terms, tolerance is essentially an adaptation by the body that results in a reduction in the effects of cannabis. Although that's the simple one-sentence answer, for those who are more scientifically inclined, please read Health Canada's detailed explanation on cannabis tolerance (written for medical professionals). Tolerance can be modulated and reduced by taking advantage of terpenes and the Entourage Effect
What is the Cannabis Entourage Effect?
We assume you’re well acquainted with THC and CBD, but these are just two among many important players working together to produce specific effects. In addition to cannabinoids, the cannabis plant produces terpenes. Terpenes are mostly known for giving cannabis its unique smell, but they also have biochemical regulatory effects. Terpenes can activate cannabinoid receptors in the brain, which regulates and enhances cannabinoid absorption.This interactive synergy between Cannabis compounds has been coined the “entourage effect,” and once you know what this is, your Cannabis experience will be forever changed! To put it simply, the entourage effect is the sum of all the parts that leads to the magic or power of cannabis!
Pure Terpenes, Not Essential Oils
In order to adhere to the desires of cannabis purists, we've chosen to use pure terpenes that are found in fresh cannabis. Our base of cannabis oil also ensures only those compounds you'd expect to find in cannabis are used in this formulation.
Scientific Explanation of The Cannabis Entourage Effect
Endogenous 2-acyl-glycerols can increase 2-Arachidonoylglycerol biological activity, which alone shows no significant activity. This entourage effect may represent a novel endogenous cannabinoid activity molecular regulation route. The synergistic effects achieved when tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THC) is administered along with the phytocannabinoids entourage found in cannabis, especially cannabidiol (CBD) and terpenes, cannabinoids combinations can in certain circumstances be more effective than alone. Apparent under conditions when the minor component activity complements the major activity, such as diminishing the adverse event profile, or otherwise contributing to a stability or efficacy. The entourage effect is considered a cannabinoid system modulator and is achieved in pain management through increasing receptors affinity to enhance endogenous anandamide activity and/or reducing enzymatic anandamide degradation.
Informational and Scientific Links: