The Legal, Non-Prescription Alternative for CBD
- Supports and activates the body's endocannabinoid system
- Safe and natural CBD/Cannabidiol alternative (natural terpene formulation)
- Harness the power of terpenes to activate and modulate CB2 cannabinoid receptors
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Modulates the immune system
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression
- Enhance and Boost the therapeutic health benefits of CBD
- Reduces tolerance and increases effectiveness of CBD
- Physician formulated
- Ingredients: 100% natural terpenes isolated from essential oils (botanical sources).
- Manufactured in Canada (GMP certified and Health Canada approved facility)
- No prescription or medical marijuana licence required
Cannanda is proud and excited to present one of our greatest innovations: our CB2™ blend is a legal, non-prescription alternative to cannabidiol (CBD) or used to enhance your CBD experience. CBD is the popular cannabis compound that has significant health benefits, but lacks the psychoactive effects of its sister compound, THC. This means you get a number of incredible health benefits without feeling "high," and it delivers these benefits by activating and positively influencing the endocannabinoid system (ECS; the body's master regulator of homeostasis).
Unfortunately, in Canada, CBD continues to be legally available by prescription only, or not-so-legally through cannabis dispensaries. After legalization later in 2018, CBD will continue to be available only through controlled distribution from licensed outlets only.
In order to bring these health benefits to a growing number of individuals through open distribution, Cannanda's research and development has created our proprietary CB2™ terpene blend, which harnesses the power of terpenes in a very specific blend that activates and promotes the health of the endocannabinoid system. This unique blend achieves its health-giving benefits through the activation of one of the main receptors of the ECS, a receptor called the cannabinoid receptor type 2 (CB2).
If you are already using CBD, the benefits could be even greater! There is a perfect synergy between Cannanda's CB2 and CBD products. CB2 will enhance and amplify the therapeutic health effects of CBD!
100% natural terpenes isolated from essential oils (botanical sources).
Best used through direct inhalation (place about 3 drops in your hand, rub hands together, cup around nose/mouth, and take slow, deep breaths). May be used as a natural flavour (for example, 2-5 drops may be be added to a tablespoon of any edible oil of your choosing), or even used topically for targeted local relief (dilute in a carrier oil for sensitive skin).